Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Born Pretty Store Review - 400pcs 2mm Neon Round Stud Rhinestones Acrylic UV Gel Nail Art Decoration


Hi dolls and Gents!

It is with great pleasure that I get to share with you these gorgeous nail art decorations from Born Pretty Store. 

400pcs 2mm Neon Round Stud Rhinestones - Item #7217

Currently at a discounted cost of US$4.55 you won't regret purchasing this nail art wheel. 

Why? 

These neon studs, tiny in size but I assure you they add alot of life to the simplest of nail art designs. 
Endless possibilities and creating unique designs while adding a pop of color to a dull day.

Don't believe me? 

Here are a few designs I did using various colors from this nail art wheel

Enjoy!


Various shades from born pretty store neon round studs nail art wheel - Item#7217

Kerly's Artistic Nails nail art using born pretty store Item#7217 - Neon Round Studs

Some of my favorite designs using the neon round studs from born pretty store

Now that you've seen some of my nail art displays.

Let's Talk Nails.

Here are some of the designs I did on my clients using these 2mm neon round studs from born pretty store.


Love butterflies? Here I used the neon blue,green and yellow green 


Forever a Minnie Lover? Here I used the neon/pastel lilac


What about lace and flowers? Here I used  the neon yellow/green

If that doesn't win you over.

Check out this Do It Yourself  nail art from the nail art display set above using born pretty store 2mm neon round stud rhinestones.  
Don't forget to check Born Pretty Store Now!!! QUALITY nail art supplies, beauty and lifestyle products at reasonable prices as low as .99 US not forgetting FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE and if that wasn't enough you can use my code XNSQ10 for 10% Off your entire purchase.

You won't regret it.

xoxoxo
Kerly


No comments:

Post a Comment