Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Born Pretty Store Review - 12Pcs 4mm Cubic 3D Nail Art Decoration Colorful Bling Rhinestone Crystal Balls

Hi Dolls and Gents!

I've decided to try my best today and get a couple reviews done with some of the awesome nail art goodies I got from Born Pretty Store.

Let's talk about the new craze in nail art blings; I've been seeing alot of 3d Cubic Rhinestones surfacing my social media and was excited when I got these for reviewing.

Born Pretty Store has packaged 12pcs of these gorgeous 3d 4mm Cubic Rhinestones for US$2.99 and they are available in 6 colors. However, I will only be reviewing color #3 which gives an iridescent effect.

Item# 16091 - 4mm Cubic Rhinestones #3 from Born Pretty Store
Let's Talk Nail Adhesive

In applying these rhinestones you'd want this cubic beauty to last on your clients and even your nails without having to worry about it falling out. Think of the embarrassment.

I decided to apply a small bead of clear acrylic on the area I want to place the rhinestone and to ensure it lasts forever, I applied some nail glue once the acrylic dried.

Here is an example of how I used some rhinestones including the 4mm cubic 3d nail art decoration colorful bling rhiestone crystal balls from born pretty store.






Notice how the rhinestone camouflages with the base color? 

A more effective look would be to place these on a white or neutral background to bring emphasis to its iridescent beauty.


Check Born Pretty Store Now!!! QUALITY nail art supplies, beauty and lifestyle products at reasonable prices as low as .99 US not forgetting FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE and if that wasn't enough you can use my code XNSQ10 for 10% Off your entire purchase.

You won't regret it.

xoxoxo
Kerly


No comments:

Post a Comment