Monday, March 23, 2015

Born Pretty Store Review - 10Pcs/Bag Modern Ultralong Cuspidal Sharp Full Acrylic False Nail Tips Nail Art

Hi Dolls and Gents!

I hope you had an enjoyable yet stress free weekend and all enthused about the week ahead.

Today I will be reviewing yet again, Yipeeee! More nail art products from born pretty store.
Item #12417 pattern 208 in natural.

Item #12417(208) - 10Pcs/Bag Modern Ultralong Cuspidal Sharp Full Acrylic False Nail Tips Nail Art
I've been searching for a new way to showcase some of my nail art designs apart from using the regular size nail tips; for many reasons I basically wanted to come out of my comfort zone and boy was I excited when these came in the mail.

Immediately I started laying them out on my desk and noticed they varied in sizes 0 being the largest and 10 being the smallest. (I'm yet to figure out why I have a size 11 in this set lol maybe mixed up with another package) That's beside the point, I calmed down from my excitement and gathered my polishes to begin this nail art journey.

Let's Talk Nails

In deciding to continue my throw back mani series from last year this was a great opportunity not only to continue painting my favorite cartoon characters but also they would be larger and in a different shape. Cool Right!

Here are some of the old school cartoon characters I did inspired by Steven Spielberg presents Animaniacs

Item#12417 (208) - Pinky and the Brain on a size 2 nail art tip

Pinky and the Brain on size 2 nail art tip
Animaniacs on a size 1 nail art tip
Freakazoid on a size 3 nail art tip
Slappy Squirrel on a size 4 nail art tip
Good Feathers on a size 5 nail art tip
Sizes 0 being the largest and 10 the smallest
Sizes used 2 to 5 in descending order (left to right)

I honestly wish they could package the various sizes separately allowing customers like myself to have as many of the larger size nails, as to having purchase many packs to obtain them. 

Why complain? When born pretty store have these nail art tips at a low cost of $US0.99 yes I said it, ONLY $US0.99

I'm not complaining thou, I'm still working on those tiny tips and will share them soon, it's just a suggestion. 
Hint! Hint!

Here are some more nail art ideas on how I used another set of these nail art tips.

An Original Mickey Mouse drawing of mine I decided to paint using various sizes 0, 2 & 4

Are you a football fan? Display your favorite or your partners favorite theme and share with friends. Sure can spark a debate. lol 

You a Chelsea Bandwagonist or Nah! - Using size 0 from born pretty store nail tips - Item #12417

Maybe you're a vintage lover.

Vintage Newspaper Design with hand made rose - Using size 1 from born pretty store nail tips - Item #12417

What ever you decide, be creative and have fun.

Sizes used 2 to 5 in descending order (left to right)

Check Born Pretty Store Now!!! QUALITY nail art supplies, beauty and lifestyle products at reasonable prices as low as .99 US not forgetting FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE and if that wasn't enough you can use my code XNSQ10 for 10% Off your entire purchase.

You won't regret it.

xoxoxo
Kerly




No comments:

Post a Comment