Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Born Pretty Store Review - 3 Size White Flat Back Coated Pearl Bead Resin Rhinestone Nail Art Decoration wheel

Hi Dolls and Gents!

In today's nail talk I will be reviewing some beautiful flat back pearl beads I got from Born pretty store.

Kerly's Artistic Nails including Item #14415 Born Pretty Store pearl bead resin rhinestones
During my continuous search for unique nail decorations to upgrade my nail art collection and while going through the variety of nail art supplies on Born Pretty Store's website I stumbled upon this white flat back coated pearl bead resin rhinestone nail art wheel.

 Item #14415 Born Pretty Store pearl bead resin rhinestones 
These high quality easy to apply pearls are truly the definition of bold and classy to any simple design. 

Kerly's Artistic Nails including Born Pretty Store largest and smallest size pearls from the nail art wheel

I was blessed with the opportunity to have this nail art wheel in my possession for this review but you can purchase these beautiful coated pearls for just US$ 3.94 with which you can also use my 10% Off code "XNSQ10" 

Here are a few designs I created using the white flat back coated pearl bead resin rhinestone nail art wheel.





Kerly's Artistic Nails including Born Pretty Store largest and smallest size pearls from the nail art wheel




Kerly's Artistic Nails including Born Pretty Store tiny size pearls from the nail art wheel
Check Born Pretty Store Now!!! QUALITY nail art supplies, beauty and lifestyle products at reasonable prices as low as .99 US not forgetting FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE and if that wasn't enough you can use my code XNSQ10 for 10% Off your entire purchase.

You won't regret it.

xoxoxo
Kerly









No comments:

Post a Comment