Friday, August 22, 2014

Emilio Ramos Inspired Nail Art

The first time I saw Emilio Ramos work on Instagram it was a done deal; I had to try his design on my clients and boy oh boy without a doubt they fell in love as well.

I shared earlier this year my twist of Minnie Mouse inspired by Emilio's Art and if you missed it don't worry here's a link Emilio Ramos - Minnie Mouse Inspired Nails

To be honest I was a bit weary and couldn't sleep one night and decided to go polish some display art. Thinking that would solve my dilemma, I sat by my desk and for the love of God I could not decide what character I wanted to try.

I turned to my Instagram and on looking at my last post which was in fact a design I did on my nails also inspired by Emilio and immediately went searching on his Instagram lol (I'm no lurker thou) upon which I saw a portrait design of himself and said to myself; "maybe I should give this a try".

And you know What? That I did.








To view the pictures I used as my Inspiration you can find Emilio Ramos on Instagram @emilio_ramos

I must admit I was satisfied with the way his portrait came out.


Here's a picture of the inspired Emilio Ramos design I did on my nails 


 Hope you all enjoyed.

xoxoxoxo 
Kerly

No comments:

Post a Comment