Thursday, July 17, 2014

Bob Marley Nail Art Design

I don't want to wait in vain for your love.

From the very first time I bless my eyes on a silhouette painting of Bob Marley I saw online I knew I had to indulge in yet another tribute design for this positive vibration legend.

If you've missed the previous design I did on my nails you can click this link and have a quick peek Bob Marley Tribute - Inspired Bob Marley Nails

I won't ramble about all my preparation and during the design experience because I actually didn't have such a difficult time doing this nail art mural; I enjoyed the process as I sat by my desk for a few hours while listening a couple of my favorite Bob Marley tunes. I know! I know! I said no rambling.

Here are a few pics of my Bob Marley Inspired Silhouette Nail Art Mural






 Hope you all enjoyed this beautiful set as much as I do.

xoxoxo
Kerly 




4 comments: