Monday, June 23, 2014

Cookie Monster - Sesame Street Nail Art (II)


Hey dolls and gents,

Today's Mani Monday is a recap with a twist. I really don't like doing duplicated designs on clients but this young lady took a trip (over two hours drive) because she fell in love with my last Cookie Monster nail art design.

In our discussion I promised that I would do my best to give her a similar design that she won't regret.

Below is the inspired design followed by the design I did on her nails.


She previously had nails on her hands (square shaped) but wanted them pointed as the previous picture; I shaped the nails using a hand file and did a Mixed Media designed. (3d acrylic sculpted cookies and hand painted nail art using Nail Polish) 




Cookie Monster Couple hehe..






I was satisfied with the results and boy oh boy was she just as excited that she even booked her two weeks in advanced appointment. As another long distant client keeps reminding me "the distance doesn't matter wants it's quality work."
I'm truly grateful for the many ladies that go the extra mile to get there nails done and are satisfied.

I trust you all enjoyed this Cookie Monster twist as I did recreating it.

xoxoxo
Kerly

2 comments: