Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Tom and Jerry Cartoon Nail Art

Hey Dolls and Gents,

Today's cartoon nail art design inspired by Tom and Jerry of course another one of my favorite cartoons.

I have so many fun cartoon memories and would like to design them all; I am certain my cartoon lovers will enjoy as I try to post as many throw back cartoons as fast as they pop in my mind.
I've already written down a notepad of them.

I also share a list of the nail polishes I used for each character.



JERRY WITH HIS DINNER




TOM AND JERRY : JERRY
KLEANCOLOR NAIL LACQUERS USED: (48) CAFE AU LAIT; (18) NEON YELLOW;
(143) PASTEL YELLOW; (257) OH SO HOT



TOM EYEING JERRY'S DINNER


TOM AND JERRY: TOM
KLEANCOLOR NAIL LACQUERS USED: (259) MELLOW KHAKI; (17) NEON GREEN, (335) APPLE CANDY;
(18) NEON YELLOW; (143) PASTEL YELLOW; (257) OH SO HOT 




Trust that you all like this fun nail art.

xoxoxo
Kerly






















No comments:

Post a Comment