Thursday, March 13, 2014

Scooby Doo and Characters Cartoon Nail Art

Today's Throw Back Mani was inspired by another one of my favorite cartoons to date which original series "Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!" was created since 1969.

Featuring four teenagers and their talking brown great Dane Scooby-Doo  whose mission in solving mysteries involving supposedly "supernatural" creatures through a series of antics and missteps; I plotted my task and aimed to capture each character as best as I could using only colored nail polishes by KleanColor and Kiss nail art polish in black and white for my outlines. 


Daphne, Fred, Scooby-Doo, Shaggy, Velma

Fred Jones 
Daphne Blake
Velma Dinkley
Norville "Shaggy" Rogers
Scooby-Doo
Daphne, Fred, Scooby-Doo, Shaggy, Velma

Hope you all enjoyed today's Mani Throw Back as Scooby would howl... Scooby Dooby Doo!!!

xoxoxo 
Kerly

No comments:

Post a Comment