Friday, March 28, 2014

Emilio Ramos - Minnie Mouse Inspired Nails

Without a doubt, I am a Mickey and Minnie Mouse lover; and my clients have join my craze with their Minnie Mouse obsession.
I do believe that she is now a signature design and referrals always request Minnie Mouse upon their first visit.

It was becoming a bit traditional so I decided to switch Minnie up a bit with inspiration from Emilio Ramos (@emilio_ramos Instagram) who's paintings I fell in love with at first sight.

As usual all designs were hand painted using kleancolor nail lacquer and kiss nail art polish in black and white for detailing.

Here's a few of my Minnie Mouse Clique.
Inspired by Emilios Ramos


























Minnie Mouse Sugar Skull Inspired


Minnie Mouse Emilio Ramos inspired
Minnie Mouse Clique
Feel free to leave you comments or request on inspired designs you'd like to see me try.

xoxoxo
Kerly 



No comments:

Post a Comment