Thursday, February 6, 2014

Bob Marley Tribute - Inspired Bob Marley Nails

Stir it up; little darlin', stir it up. Come on, baby.
Come on and stir it up: little darlin', stir it up. O-oh!

It's been a long, long time, yeah! 
Most of us have grown up to the sounds of sweet reggae music but mostly that of Bob Marley. I myself as a toddler remember my neighbor would be cleaning his yard while sounds like Buffalo Soldier, I Shot The Sheriff and Could You Be Loved to name a few would be echoing through the village. Sounds that even I as a child would rock and easily sang along too as time went by.

The love for his legacy and the positive vibe that one feels from each beat I had to pay tribute and seeing that it's his birthday (Feb,6th) I think it seemed like the perfect timing. 
These nails I must say I definitely had fun doing while singing along to Jamming "We're jamming, jamming and I hope you like jamming too."

Happy Birthday Bob Marley! Hope you all enjoy these as much as I do.


Above is the picture of Bob Marley I used as my inspiration 

A sketch I did back in 2007. I love bob marley 


Hope you all enjoyed my Bob Marley inspired nail art.


I leave with you to enjoy one of my favorite Bob Marley songs. One Love.
xoxoxoxo
Kerly 


No comments:

Post a Comment