Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Super Mario Bros Nail Art Design

Hey dolls and gents,

Today's nail talk are especially for all my Nintendo Super Mario bros, everyone must had played this in their lifetime of being a game freak. Mamma mia! :D
I know I have and boy do I miss those days being stuck to the television body moving side to side, fingers busy with the control, screaming, yelling, jumping all the joys and excitement that comes with any of the Mario bros game collection.. I've played them all :D

I've been wanting to do this nail art theme for some time now and finally got the perfect moment to do so. ;)
I did a mixture of both 3d and hand painted art for this desired look.

Hope you enjoy them as much as I did designing them while I hummed the theme song.. :D


Mario and Luigi definitely had to be the star of the design that's why they're done in 3d acrylic , after all they are the real hero's right. lol 
I couldn't leave out toad with his adorable mushroom head and whats a hero without his main ride or horse in this case Yoshi.


Who's ready for a quick match I've got one control join me and lets get this, lol had to include the controls for all gamers like myself. ;)



Hope you all enjoyed my inspired nail art design to a fabulous game. 



xoxoxoxo
Kerly 










No comments:

Post a Comment