Thursday, January 9, 2014

Life and Death

Hey dolls and gents,

I'm always excited when my clients come with crazy themes for me to design on their nails and for my first design of 2014 I was given a challenge by one of my clients to design her nails to the quote " Life and death are two sides of the same coin called destiny" Muhammed Haider

I'm sure you think that should be easy when ying and yang, good and evil and penny/coins comes to mind with such a quote. Her idea however, was that this theme would be represented using flowers.. Yes flowers :D 

So I set to Google lol for pictures of various flowers both blossoming and withered so I have an idea where to start on her design. 

I must say we were both excited during the making and pleased with the final results.

Here are some pics of the  " Life and death are two sides of the same coin called destiny" Muhammed Haider inspired Nail Art do hope you all enjoy.




Nail Polish as well as 3d Acrylic method was used for this design





Feel free to leave any questions below and check back for response not forgetting to Let Your Nails Do The Talking

xoxoxoxo
Kerly's Artistic Nails