Wednesday, January 16, 2013

2 Chainz Inspired Nail Design

Brief History: 2 Chainz born Tauheed Epps is a Hip Hop recording artist who has made many guest appearance on tracks by prominent recording artists such as Nicki Minaj's "Beez in the Trap" and Kanye West "Mercy"
2 Chainz is also known by his fans by what I call his signature statement of wearing two chains on his neck. 
This next "hip-hop" inspired nail design features 2 Chainz signature statement as well as the outfit he wore for the 2012 BET Hip-Hop Awards. 


This is the photo of 2 Chainz on the red carpet of the 2012 BET Hip-Hop Awards that I used for my inspired nail designs.

I also incorporated a graffiti design I saw while surfing the net for other inspirational looks. (No information was given about the artwork) if any of you know please comment so I can tag them.



















No comments:

Post a Comment